Thursday 7 May 2009

Stock Photos and Videos

So we went to Stanley Park last weekend and I took a lot of stock photos and videos. Mostly relating to Special Effects Classical Animation type reference for the videos and stuff. I think some of it turned out pretty good. I got my standard Seagull and Squirrels with attitudes photos. There were also a few eagles roaming around that sneaked their way into some photos of trees.

heres a preview of some of the photos :



you can see the rest at our stock account on deviantART - Gurukitty

Now, anyways. I was so grateful to be able to do my laundry today! HAHA! it was getting a little bit desperate. i hate the idea of doing laundry but once its done its like "oh ya, that wasn't so bad". I'd do it all the time if i had insuite. I hate going downstairs to do it. Pisses me off to have to leave the house to do it. LOL. I don't know why.

I'm gunna post an animated guru blog starting off some character bios, and do the dishes today too.

The wii has been terribly addictive, but mum gets it for the next 2 weeks so I might get something done. LOL

Anyways, uploading the video footage now so be sure to check it out later. gunna go tackle dishes then start posting my bios on my characters. Those wil lBe on Animated Guru, so be sure to check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment