Friday 29 May 2009

Road trip with Daddy Day 6

Today was a little less eventful than most days this week but thats okay. daddy needed the break from driving and I ended up being rather sick so it worked out.
We (daddy, jeri, me and aunt sid) all went to the Temple Hill Cemetery in Raymond where daddy lived as a kid. I took several photos of graves from my pioneer family.

From Road trip with Daddy Day 6


i'll add captions with who these people are in the photos as soon as I get a reminder :p some of them i cant read because the sprinkler make them too low contrast.

Any named Weaver, or Jones in these pictures are my family - the original pioneers of canada :)

we also spent some time in Raymond itself and photographed several of the houses that daddy or some of the people from the cemetery photos lived in. Very neat. I love hearing the stories of daddy's adventures, like filling the bathtub with frogs, and jumping off roofs using a bed sheet as a parachute.

my favourite is falling down the well though :p
they were playing house, and daddy lept on top of a covered well saying "this is my bed!" and fell through the top of the well which ended up only being burlap covering it, and he was stuck in the well. Aunt sid Pulled him out and cried all the way home.

Cute <3

Kinda sick today. feel much better now. puked enough. BLEG!

sleepy. Early day tomorrow. Heading to Vernon in the morning, then home by Sunday afternoon.

not many pictures but enjoy them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment