Friday 15 May 2009

Long Weekend

So, our new(ish) boss Ann is pretty awesome! Shes fair and she's not likely to let you get away with something , which I like. She brought cookies today haha! She also managed to give all the full timers an actual 3 day weekend! so I get Saturday, Sunday & monday off! so awesome :D

Tomorrow I plan on doing more encaustics (a mentioned in a blog on Animated Guru), and hopefully create something with a little more pizzaz than the one I did. i wish I had an iron, I'd like to smooth things out more. I'll have to see if I can make one HAHA! I really like the effects that encaustics gives though... MOAR!

Sunday we're going to the aquarium for the birds of prey in flight exhibit that's going on right now. Many photos to add to the stock account for sure :)

Monday I haven't decided XD
for now, I'm going to go play mario Kart on my wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment