Tuesday 12 May 2009

HAHA funny story about pavlova

So, yesterday we met my mum at the Quay in North Van because she was there in the hotel. We had a bit of Dinner then I suggested getting our favourite treat, Pavlova! Mum said, No she already tried, the guy said they were all out of Pavlova singles, but they had a log. we don't like the logs so much, so he said come back tomorrow.

So we were sad and mum rarely gets them, but Kitty said why don't I try to get some since i get them quite often there. Mum was very skeptical. so I did it, I went and tried. I went over to the pavlova place and I asked for them, and he was like "you don't want a log?" and i said no I wanted singles if he had them. He said "was your mum just here?" I said "sorry? What?" and he said "nevermind"... LOL ;) then he proceeded to pull out the pavlovas from the back, and pile extra strawberries on them for me! HA! Kitty said to mum that I wouldn't be taking so long if I wasn't getting them so she popped around, saw me and ran back to mum "Omg shes paying!" Mums all like "WTF?" Then i marched up to them pavlovas in hand XD Mum was just stunned "how'd you do that?!?!" I was like " he put extra strawberries on them for us too"

It was awesome XD

No comments:

Post a Comment