Saturday 23 May 2009

Road Trip With Daddy

So tomorrow morning we are leaving for our Road Trip with Daddy :)
I'm Very excited :)
We went to Kates today to drop off the keys to the apartment, and got the shavings for the bunnys cage so its cleaned now. should be fine until we get back, we put puppy training Pads around the litter box in case of "accidents" that are probably vengance pees. LOL!!!
Fucking Stormy, Man.


Anyhoo, Gotta get up in the morning to clean the house because I'm too exhausted now, and gotta pack up everything tomorrow and tonight. Thats right, I've had these plans for a month and have not yet packed. You like that?
I bought a couple little sketchbooks, and a set of pastels for the trip to do some colour sketches and such. I'm also bringing my laptop mainly to dump my photos onto as they pile up but If the hotels have Wifi I can check my emails and shit.
I'm excited for stock HA! OMG I'm going to have SO many photos, its going to be scary. LOL

I'll have fun, And hopefully Photo blog along the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment