Friday 31 December 2010

new years and such

New years is only one thing for me this year! a 3 day weekend WOO! Mums in Victoria right now, visiting with Aunty Dewey. Wonder how Deweys CT scan went....
Sunday We're meeting mummy at the Lougheed mall to  do spot of shopping. There was a Nightmare before Christmas wallet there that I saw when we were Christmas shopping. My wallets a little chunky for my smaller bag.
I'm waiting for my Zune HD to com in the Mail. Due Jan 6th, so Jeri will be able to pick it up on the 7th... Hopefully. EEEEEE! So exciting!
I'm going to die waiting for it :)
I've had an encouraging response to my Copic class so far. within 12 hours of sending my email blast out, I had 3 People enrolled! Just great! I really gotta get cracking on the stuff I need for it...lol...
So I got the Michael Jackson Experience game for christmas, and I finally got a chance to give it  go. Its not normally my type of game (not much of a dancer lols) but it's fantastic! it's a great game! played it for over 2 hours.
Whee!

anyway, watching little house, going out for breakfast tomorrow morning if anything is open!

No comments:

Post a Comment