Monday 10 January 2011

so far in 2011....

.... I've done nothing.
I've been playing Michael Jackson: The Experience every spare moment I can. I'm so addicted to the game, I'm just glad it's a lot of physical activity I'm addicted to for once. It's great. small cramped apartment makes it frustrating though.

I got a burn on my thumb that didn't hurt so much when it happened, but once it started to heal up and turn into a scab, and then i caught it on my finger nail now it's exposed burn again :s

I've had the same cold for over a week now. My throat is sore constantly and the coughing is getting really old.
wish it would go away.

blorg!

 I got my Zune hd in the mail! its awesome! awesome! I'm so happy with it! wish I had a real zune case for it though. the one I got is made for an ipod and its not a perfect fit.
anyway, gotta sleeeeep

No comments:

Post a Comment