Sunday 26 December 2010

Christmas!

I'm on my new net book :D mini little laptop of cuteness! still getting used to the keyboard being so tiny, lol.
I don't think i slept at all, and I got up at my normal 5:30am, but waited until 6. :>

Besides my little laptop, I got a little lap desk that my new lap top sits on perfectly! it's got a cute little cupholder that perfectly fits a can of coke, hee hee :D

I also got the Michael Jackson Wii Game, so excite! In my stocking I got a little pouch shaped like an eggplant, chocolate, groovy earmuffs, and tons of socks! Temple & jeff got me a bodum travel tea press, and a bag of tea!

----
Boxing day, we attempted to hit the malls; I wanted to get a case for my new laptop. I should have brought it wit me because it didn't fit. width was ok, length was not. boo! dissapointed because the were really cute cases. woolly plaid.  well.
got a neat spider ring, and the new Michael Jackson CD today, so I'm happy 'bout that, even though sme guy budged in front of me at Future shop. I count not beating the shit out of him as my charitable contribution for boxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment