Sunday 12 December 2010

Headphones

I need suggestions for great headphones (in canada) for less than 50 bucks if possible.

I've gone through so many in the last couple years it's not even funny right now. I had the skullCandy Low rider headphones for a while - my first paid the connection to the jack part got a loose wire so it flickered the sound - repeast scenario for 2 more skull candy headphones. then I had one Skullcandy pair actually snap at the band.

That was it for skullcandy for me, then I got a couple other ones, ear buds which are evil and other ones, then finally bought these Wesc Headphones. they had a replaceable cord, which was its selling feature to me, plus a metal band, not plastic. So then yesterday on the skytrain home, the cord by the jack started making the sound flicker on the one side again... now that i go to try to find a replacement cord, HMV (where I bought them) doesn't stock the replacement cords! Go to future shop he says... know what future shop has? HUGE long COILED ones.

 

Ug, what to do....

well, I cant worry about that now... Got copic classes to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment