Friday 10 December 2010

Christmas shopping!

Just got back from a big ol' christmas shopping adventure!

we went to Lougheed Town Centre to do some Christmas shopping for mum and ended up buying more BIG presents and her stocking is still empty. so we're still at a loss for stocking things and funds run low... Tomorrow we are heading down to mums to get her tree set up and we're bringing all the presents over there too. we forgot to mail things today, and I forgot to get Brendas paint, but I'll do that Tuesday, and still mail it Tuesday, it will be okay. I have enough I'll mail all the stuff up to temple as well. i think that will cost a fortune, unfortunately. we tend to overbuy because we shop early, but then we would rather overbuy than under buy you know...

Still need a Secret Santa present for work, and I have a few other things at work to purchase as well.

Probably should have gotten some christmas cards out to people... Hmmm....

we also came home to find we had a button order! Excite!

Jepi's working on that right now, and I'm going to make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment