Thursday 9 December 2010

4 days off, slaving away

Busting my butt lately getting ready for my Copic Classes. I have to have most everything ready by the first of January since that's when I really start advertising and accepting students. I'm making banners for the CDAC, a poster to hang up at the art store, and the quay etc, and then of course, the videos, and art work for the course. On top of that, I need to create a supplies list and other stuff like that. All the Literature for the course. It's a  LOT of work. I've got 4 days off right now, so Friday is for final christmas shopping, saturday is for visiting mum, and sunday and monday are dedicated to getting this class together. I need to make a list of all the things I need to do. I like my Remember the milk extension on Chrome, but i crave a more advanced to do list...

Saturday at mums we're putting up her Christmas tree :> that should be fun. I also have to try to return a very expensive gift that I don't have the receipt for because someone said "I want ____ for christmas" so like the darling I am I run out and drop 70$ on this item to get it for the person in question, just to see that OH, they have it already! GREAT! Of course, as confident as I was in this gift being perfect, I threw out the receipt. Oh well.

Right now I'm just waiting on Jeri to get on the seabus, then I'm going to walk down and meet here so we can go get some shopping done, and some supper to for sure!
I'll blog lots this weekend i think :> 

No comments:

Post a Comment