Monday 4 October 2010

Productive day

Been Fairly Productive today.
I cleaned out the area that could possibly considered my bedroom if I had one. Then I rearranged and cleared my desk off so that I could use it as an art table as well as a computer desk.
So now I've moved my speakers to the side, took some of the boxes off the back that were making a raised shelf, and pushed my monitor alllll the way back, put my lamp in a useable space, and now all i have to do is put my Tablet in my knitted cosy, and put my keyboard on the floor to do art up here :)
Kinda messy. Has some of my Copic stuff on there because I just finished a drawing and didn't clear off my desk. Water dish, Spica pen, Copic Opaque white, and my nightmare before Christmas lamp and little Jack skellingtons all over the place. HAHA! I'm happy happy happy with it. now I just need a good daylight lamp to clip to it and I'm golden!

I also finished a contest entry for my work Christmas card. Turned out rather cute I think ;)
Working out some things with Ericas logo's I'm doing and things are going well. I'm actually doing things on my to do list!

Next weekend is thanksgiving here in Canada, and Kitty and I managed to both have the Monday off so we're going to go to mums and make delicious things. Perhaps all the root vegetables I left at mum's will still be good and we can include them in our delightful feast.

Somewhere along to way while I was cleaning today, I lost my keroppi garbage can. Now I hunt him.
It's one room. cant have gone far.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment