Thursday 14 October 2010

Bummed!

Lame! my class I was going to take, The graphic memoir at Emily Carr was cancelled because not enough people enrolled.
Lame, I was looking forward to it. Well, that jsut means I'll be going full steam on hello, Albertosaurus.
Going to go make a tutorial. COPICS!

OH YA!
I Love that X-press it blending card so much, but the shipping on icopic.com is insane for Canadian orders so I sure wont be ordering through there! I tried a special order through Opus and it's the same price as the "special" price on icopic! I ordered a ream of it! I'm just stoked about that! I've already got more paper than I could shake a cat at, but I love that stuff.
I have 5 reams of Aquabee paper already and several packs of Copic Illustration paper...lol

anyway, now my Canadian friends know they can get it within Canada and if you're near an Opus location, no shipping either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment