Thursday 7 October 2010

Another day, another fire alarm

I think if we worked out an average, there would be around 1 false alarm in our building a week. That fire alarm goes off so often. No one in our building goes outside. The odd time I've gone down there are maybe 4 people down there, and most look like they're just coming home and were forced to stay outside.

Really, it's plain ridiculous.

At any rate, 2 people have stopped following my other blog MarkerGuru. I wonder why...
 It's hard to get support for these types of things.  Well I guess I can't please everyone. Trying to slap up a little tutorial here.. having some issues getting good photos. Tomorrow I'm getting a lamp and daylight lightbulb so then I can do nice tutorials with well lit photos, hooray! maybe I'll hold off on the tutorials until then....
hmm...I'll colour my Copic Challenge image which is rather cute, if I do say so myself :P

No comments:

Post a Comment