Monday 28 December 2009

The main Event!

Phew, Finally back home!
Got a great haul of stuff this year! WOO!
Right now I'm making a big pot of soup and a big pot of stock as well since I got a set of 4 big stock pots. Tomorrow I'm going to make a Lasagne with rotini instead of lasagne noodles (kinda like a casserole) and bake it in our great new toaster oven that Temple & Jeff bought us.
I also got some great red jammies, red house coat, my slippers I mentioned before. I got one of the Scented heat up Penguins from Sage, a Penguin ornament, fuzzy socks, Jack (skellington) hoodie, a blue knit vest, touque/scarf/mitten set, New Jacket, black shirt.. probably more that I'm forgetting LOL.
OH, i bought a  label maker and Wii Speak with some of my christmas gift cards and money as well :)

Temples place was fun. No snow, and Kitty had a bad headache the whole time, and i had a headache for quite a bit. we arent used to the dryness of the Okanagan and the loudness. Children are LOUD, and Kitty and I are in general - really really quiet. we never watch movies loud,we sit and type with gentle music playing or drawing and painting... Loud is extremely hard to tolerate when you are used to extreme quiet.
I wish I could spend more time with Temple when we are there. Its hard because she's always jumping around doing absolutely EVERYTHING!

SO Friday I'm heading out to get my new computer. Hopefully I can get something affordable still after the boxing week madness! I'm terribly excited about that! I'll have to convince Jeri to help me lug it home, HEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment