Tuesday 22 December 2009

Christmas Spirit tested

Had my merriment put to the test today.
got to surrey to mums house,then out the to grocery store, then back to mums and on the way back to mums she phoned me to remind me to bring my ID to get on the plane. Thats when I realized I didnt have it.
Westjet (plane company) had a 2 hour phone hold time and that was out of the question so I phoned Kelowna airport to try and see what could be counted as ID and they were useless. I did determine that nothing I had was sufficient. ANOTHER 10 dollars it would cost to train back home and back to surrey to pick up my id... But I had to go... So i left mums to head home filled with rage, and realized after getting one stop... forgot the house keys.. had to get off wait for a train going the other way, and get back to mums pick up the keys and back i go. took forever for the train too.

2 1/2 hours later i'm back at mums.

because we dont want to log things crazy huge back and forth as I mentioned before, we opened some presents tonight. I got lovely red jammies, a soft fluffy red house coat with funky bulldogs on it, Quatchi (one of the Olympic mascots for 2010 which i DO NOT support but wanted the slippers because ...he's cute and hes a Jacko and I love them!) Slippers, and a set of 4 stock pots, and they are fucking huge stock pots! i'm stoked about making a big pot of stew!!

From my aunt dewey kitty and I got a sushi for 2 set of dishes and some Nood pencil crayons that are cute as hell!

I just finished upgrading mums vaio laptop from vista to windows 7 and it is sensational! my mum doesnt do much but internet and the odd other thing on her laptop so she doesnt have many compatibility issues with hers.  Its great! excited for mine!
Tomorrow morning we are leaving for vernon! so there we go, hopefully all the crap i'm due is finished from the frustrating ordeal today, and the rest of my holidays are wonderful :D

watching pet patrol! woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment