Tuesday 22 December 2009

Goodbye Vancouver

Thanks for the green christmas, bitch :|

We're going to Vernon tomorrow, but we leave for Surrey to my mums today. Tonight we have a mini christmas where we are opening some of our presents that are too big and therefore pointless to lug on a plane! We've got mum a couple things but most everything we have links to her main present that we don't want to give away HAHA! Tomorrow morning we run to catch our plane to Vernon to be with my sister. Kitty and I are bringing our oil paints. Can't miss this opportunity to plein air in the country!

On my last shift at work before my holidays I said merry christmas to someone and they gave me the dirtiest look ever! and then she spat bacl "happy HOLIDAYS"...

She had a santa in on her shirt....WTF?! really! she had talked with me about buying christmas presents, its not like she was jewish, or something else that would not want a merry christmas!

this "political correctness" fever that the world has caught is simply out of control!
We're supposed to celebrate our diversity here in canada by making everything neutral? well multiculturalism is fine but if we are going out of our minds crazy to celebrate chinese new year, and Punjabi festivals I want my fucking merry christmas's too!

so fuck you canada, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Anyways, will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment