Tuesday 15 December 2009

Going to Vernon for Christmas

Last week of work before heading to Vernon for Christmas.
Works been kinda crazy for me actually. Trying to get everything ordered for while I'm gone and dealing with things that really shouldn't be an issue in the first place... Grr. Whatever. 4 more shifts, then I've got a couple days to pack then we head to mums and we are doing an early christmas at mums of stuff thats too big to take on the plane (pointless to take it there to unwrap just to take home again). I'm going to be making a trip to Planet Bee to get a ton of beeswax for myself and Maria (for encaustic painting). Exciting!
Maria's getting 6 blocks, and I'm not sure what I'm getting yet, but we'll see. Hee hee :)

Oh its exciting.
I'm really bummed that there is no snow though... off to paint :)

No comments:

Post a Comment