Friday 1 January 2010

FIASCO

Theres no other word for it. Getting this computer has been emotionally, mentally and physically draining.

So after we bought and exchanged the first one, they wouldn't test it in the store for us so we brought it home and sure enough the second computer had the exact same problem! so back we go (It's pouring rain and a long walk with that HEAVY computer!) and this time get a refund! Fed up. So we roamed around and I found an HP computer with  6 gigs of ram, 1 TB of hard drive space, decent video card, and a good monitor. I got that PLUS a 3 year warranty (which I'd normally scoff at), and I paid to have them set it up for me as well! if there was something wrong with this one I wouldnt want to lug it back too.

SO they're setting it up now! and I'll pick it up in an hour!

My shoulder and arms are aching, and I'm just exhausted....just spent.

but in an hour I make one more agonizing trip down and back and pick it up and it will be ready to go! jsut plug that sucker in and start piling my programs on :) Cant wait.
gunna make some food, even though I'm too exhausted to be hungry, jeri wants food.
then out we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment