Friday 1 January 2010

Finally :D all settled with new computer

Phew, I finally got my computer! Its an HP, with a 1 TB hard drive, 6gb ram, and a nice monitor and a soft keyboard! I'm so happy. I've been installing all my programs. right now downloading itunes and Quicktime and adobe reader so that my Toon Boom can work and I can set up my itunes account. Installing Zune software and backing all my music up on my portable hard drive so i can move it to the new computer :)

Once i get everything installed I'll be golden! golden! it will just take a while to do all that HAHA!
 I think I've transfered my important bookmarks!

Uh oh! I have 64 bit windows 7 and quicktime isnt compatible with 64 bit but its required for toonboom!! I hope i can figure a way around thing >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment