Thursday 25 June 2009

Bye Bye MJ

Well, I'm definitely hurting after hearing Michael Jackson Died. 50 isn't very old to die suddenly like that. So Sad. I heard at work and it was horribly distracting all day.

I ... Think I'm a celebrity killer...

- I was watching and obsessing over Steve Irwin when he died
- Bought several Heath ledger movies and was greatly anticipating The Dark Knight when he died
- Was obsessing over Roy Scheider when he died.
- Watched and watch season one of Golden Girls when Bea Arthur died (on my birthday)
- Have been listening to Only Michael Jackson for the last week, obsessing... He died today.

Sadness for Farah Fawcett too, but I wasn't as familiar with her, but I have much sympathy for her terrible struggle.

Well, My mums not answering any of her 3 phones, and its freaking me out...
I hate that.

RIP Michael Jackson :<

No comments:

Post a Comment