Sunday 21 June 2009

Animal Crossing City Folk

Ingalls (me) blowing dandelions

Kitty Singing in the Rain outside the Marquee

Mum loving the red nose that Axel gave her (not so much, she hated it so much she gave it to me)


Me (Ingalls) blowing dandelions with my new red nose ;)
Me (Ingalls) admiring the seahorse I just caught and added to the museum.


There :) We've been playing for the better part of the day LOL, it's fun. mums been fishing! I paid off my first Mortgage and my house should be bigger tomorrow. Nooks is closed for a remodel tomorrow too.

Trying to get a Friends code to share with you guys, but my new router is secured and I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to give the wii access.

Soon I hope.

anyways, going to head home from mums soon, and i'll try getting wii on the net when we get home. I'll post my friends code here if I can work it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment