Monday 27 April 2009

Wii

Mum Got us a Wii For our birthday. It's been great fun :D the Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility has been so awesome! I think its one of the best in the Harvest moon series. I have a flock of chickens, a silk worm, and a goat so far. Its very cute, and challenging to raise money in.

We spent most of the weekend at mums eating ice cream cake and playing wii sports. Usually the game that comes with the system is pretty shitty, but Wii Sports is AWESOME! it really is! it uses the motion controllers the best! we were sore from bowling and golfing :D HA HA!! It's amazing and its fun, and its also fun to play with mum! We got Mario Kart and Animal crossing as well. I've not figured out how to get friends codes, or enter friends codes yet, but we will :D

I also got Joes book Experimental Magic. Its a MUST HAVE for Animators of all kinds! WOW, I was anticipating this book for a long time, and I was not disappointed. Joe did a nice little splash drawing in my book too <3

Back to help Kitty with harvest moon XD shes hitting geysers in the mine and is freaking out XD

Thank you everyone who wished me birthday wishes on facebook and dA! I appreciate it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment