Thursday 23 April 2009

4 days off :)

WHEEE! Today was my last day of work before 4 days off! Tomorrow is Joe's book launch so I'll go get Experimental Magic! I'm really excited! I got my retro pay for my raise at work so I can buy the book, as well as the black inking Copic set I wanted :D
We're getting the Wii on saturday, so i'm going to pick up Animal Crossing: City Folk too! I'm excited! I cant wait to get Joes book!

I was suposed to have my interview for the Inventory position at work today, but they postponed it until next Thursday. They Interviewed the Guy from Langley today, and gave him the tour. I'm nervous about him because I know how Sexist they can be. Anyways, I'll get interviewed on Thursday and we'll see how things go.

Anyways, going to watch Golden Girls :D
DVD's are awesome :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment