Monday 20 April 2009

Cleaning up

Phew, been cleaning up a storm today. Cleaned up my little area over here at my computer, and scrubbed the bathroom from top to bottom.. well maybe waist down, but that's where the gunge piles. It's amazing the colours that a bathroom turns for 2 artists with no studio ;)

We figured now was a good time for a deep clean, so we can have an easier time just maintaining before we go away in May. I've still gotta pull out my bench and see whats gathered up behind me here, but I can do that later on.

I've only got a 3day work week this week because we've booked a couple days off (Friday and Saturday) for our birthday weekend.
Friday during the day I'm heading to H&R block to get my taxes done, and Friday evening We're going to stop at Opus Downtown to get my Copic marker set, and to Joe's book launch.

My mum just texted me and asked if i heard about dad being in the hospital. NO, I hadn't. now he skype isnt sending the messages so we cant even contact him.


Ug, I hate things like that.

Phew. Bushed from cleaning. now time for more little house on the prairie and some drawing time. or airbrushing... I'm not sure what :D
----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment