Sunday 6 September 2009

Working On Presents

Christmas is coming up fast for people who make their gifts, so this weekend I'm starting on them. Temple is all sorted out. I've got to finish making one and one is in the mail I'll finish it up when that part arrives. I'm at a loss for Mum as usual though. Could do a painting, but she always want's stuff so far out of my area the most I can muster is a high school-esque job. I'll think of someone. Temple's boys are easy.

I have to work on a Hallowe'en costume too. We are doing a Star Trek Theme at our store for Hallowe'en, Kitty are I are going as Borg. I'm one of two, and shes two of two. HA!

Waiting for the First coat of Gesso to dry on 2 8x8 canvases for the Anonymous Art show. I hope to sell more paintings this year. I only sold 1 of the 3 I submitted last year, though I have sold prints of the other ones on dA which is nice. :)

My Dad won the auction for that charity painting and So I'm going to be framing it next week sometime too. Tuesday Or Wednesday I'll be ordering the frame for it. I'm going to double check the measurements when I actually get the painting back though, since canvases can be uneven, I don't want to have any problems.

Good times. Well, the Gesso should be dry by now I think! <3

Going to post a grainy preview of a painting on my Animated Guru blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment