Monday 14 September 2009

Shop and stuff.

First off

Heart and pimp this article please: Unspoken Art Exhibition. A friend of mine is a featured artist, and I'd like it to be successful. It's for The Cancer foundation. Show it love.

Second
On gurukitty we are going to have Glass Bead pendants of not only Conflagration and Daqueran stuff, but also our fine art paintings etc. Anticipate wildly, or at least pretend.

Our Shop has all free shipping! SO order some Daqueran comics or one of our super comfy tshirts! ya the Tshirts look fucking HOT by the way. I have 2 Tik's and kitty has a daqueran and 2 tik shirts! They're soft and great quality. They've been through hell and back and the image is still clear. and they look pretty classy too. Christmas is coming :)




Christmas

SO I've ordered parts of my Christmas presents, painted, assembled, or created other ones. I'm off to a good start. If you were smart you'd have your christmas stuff started now so you don't bitch and whine about christmas later on. You will anyways, but I can tune you fucks out now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment