Sunday 27 September 2009

Markers and Daiso

Whee! Jeri's just in the shower and then we are heading to Aberdeen Centre with Mum.  The New Canada line Skytrain replaced the B-line bus and so now there is a skytrain going right to it. they have a huge Daiso there and a Beard Papa's! So it should be fun.

I've recently bought quite a few Copic Sketch Markers and Various Refills! I mixed a lighter shade of Mauve shadow in an empty markers. Mauve shadow with blender.  I'm still a little miffed to lose my Trias because they had a lot more bold colours but I guess I cam Mix some now HAHA!

Staff discount is good. Copics are the most expensive markers available right now. The refills make it really affordable though.

Well I better go get dressed!
 I might post a preview and some sketches of my drawings later :D

2 comments:

  1. Yay for more markers! :)

    I do like Trias more, but I'm learning to work with copics.

    And yay for Daiso! I love going there, but I hardly buy anything other than stationary haha. Mmm.. beard Papas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Refill cartridges for the trias were terribly obnoxious too though. aside from being totally wasteful (why not just but a new marker and get the nibs too?) they werent cost effective at all.
    and without the pantone system they lost they lost their usability to designers.
    Sad :<

    Bear papas was so good!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete