Monday 3 August 2009

funny day

Brought the Wii to mums today because she wanted to borrow it for the week, lugged it there just for them to say they didnt want it for the whole week. GRR.
We played Wii Sports Resort today. I love the basketball!HAHA

we went shopping and I got some new shoes and socks. Hightops. Black with black roses all over and tattoo art on the side. black and rainbow socks of course.
Temple sent me a pair of shorts to cope with the fucking heat. It's awful. i hate the heat, but the shorts are cool. comfy. they're Off white. I normally only wear dark colours but these off white ones almost match the off white pastey skin of my legs so its an interesting thing. HA!

I got a Michael Jackson T-shirt at the rock shop that is just stunning! i almost died when i saw it. I hoped but didnt expect to see one there. I go there for my serial killer shirts.
I wanted an Evil Dead shirt but they failed me. They made up for it with MJ


My new Intuos 4 Tablet kicks ass. It lets me be a southpaw. i dont have to adapt. I'm even using my mouse left handed. I'm out of control!

Gotta meet one the guy who I did one of the logos for tomorrow at 7pm, hopefully to get paid.
Well back to work tomorrow. I cant wait for my weekend again.

No comments:

Post a Comment