Sunday 26 July 2009

fucking heat

Phew, I am really disliking this summer.
The heat is getting to me. I drink too much (not alcohol), I sweat too much, the seabus stinks, the tourists! MY GAWD THE TOURISTS!
Theres been the Celebration of lights this week. for 2 weeks on Wednsday and Saturday there are LOUD fire works only a few short blocks and a nip out in the ocean from us. the swells of humans before and after the events could displace and ocean. Not to mention that fact that it sounds like canons going off right in our house.
Theres also parades. I had to go work on my day off because jeri was sick, and i had to wait a sailing on the boat and flipped off a mime just to get to the store. Pissed me off.


I'm also terribly shocked that poor michael Jackson has not been buried. He died a MONTH ago. Thats a long time. No peace in life, no peace in death. that poor man...

too hot to sit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment