Sunday 23 August 2009

digital painting?

I thought having a shiney new tablet might be super inspiring but after 2 weeks of owning it I had done nothing (traditional or digital). Then today i said "fuckit!" and started playing with it and boom, I'm starting to be happy with the result of what I'm doing. Its a painting of MJ, and its digital, but those 2 things aside, I'm pretty pleased (not that I'm against painting MJ but It's just that when you want to work on your own stuff, fanart/ tribute art is a frustration)

anyways, Maybe I'll post it but ... i dunno. I'm not exactly fond of digital work and its more of an exercise than really a "creative thing" in fact, it isn't really creative at all - its just a photo referenced duplicate sort of... sometimes you need that though. to get the uncreative out of the way. Maybe just post it because there is a tribute category... we'll see if it still makes me happy when I'm done HAHA!

i started reading the very thick MJ biography (updated and re released) on Tuesday, and to my horror, I am at the end... And guess what!? HE DIED :<
:lol:
Bad ending.
I'm surprised i burned through 2 books (ones around 3 inches thick) in less than a week but that what happens when art takes a vacation i guess.

anyways, I dont have much else to say... just felt like talking...

No comments:

Post a Comment