Monday 22 November 2010

Headache

I'm burnt out.
I have had a headache since I woke up - not uncommon.
Yesterday I worked the Frame sale (normally my day off) and while it wasn't the worst experience of my life, it certainly wasn't the best.
It was Freezing cold (I'm still trying to raise my core temperature), Filthy, and crowded.my jeans are terrifying with how much dirt is on them, I have a ton of mysterious bruises that showed up as well.
I've been working so hard. Moving boxes and stuff at mums house for her move, renovations at Opus and thne the frame sale (unloading skids, loading skids moving frames) I was moving heavy stuff for 8 days straight. Today's my day off then I have the shipment to do on Tuesday. I'd kill for a week off. SOON.

I'm also pretty frustrated with life in general. It seems like there is no one who actually listens to me. the people that should often brush me off, or ignore me - especially in the company of specific others.
Normally when someone says something that I find incredibly hurtful I will say something - despite the fact that I get LAUGHED at most times, or told I'm opinionated or over-sensitive (as if that matters in the value of feelings - they're felt either way and when someone says "you hurt me" that shouldn't just be ignored) but last weekend I said nothing. I regret it, but I think I'd regret it more if I said more at the time. I'd rather bawl in bed for 3 hours once in a while than be laughed at or ignored by the people who are supposed to love me.
Well anyway, according to them I don't know what bad times are, so what am I so upset about? I don't know. Maybe something's in my eye. That must be it.

I've been asked to host a Colouring Contest over at the CDAC so I'm working on setting that up. It will be December 16th I think. I'm also working on setting up some paid online copic colouring courses as well. That will be in the new year.
I'm debating the continuation of the Digi Stamp selling as well. I don't sell much and it's a great deal of work coming up with images for it.
I'll focus on comics  I think.
I need to organize and standardize my work for Hello, Albertosaurus soon. it's sorta... eveywhere right now.
guess I should do that now....
First, a shower to warm my poor bones.

32 days until Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment