Tuesday 29 June 2010

LiveStreaming and Good times

So, after watching Touched Venus's livestream broadcasts, I decided I wanted to do it myself. I've done several now, and it's very entertaining.SO far I've done 2 Marker walk through and animation walk through! It's much easier to broadcast from the screen than from the camera, that's for dang sure! Eventually (maybe this Sunday) I'm going to get a new camera so I can offer clearer traditional art videos. my Gcube camera just doesn't cut it.

So I've decided that I'm going to try to broadcast every Monday. Monday's my regular day off, so I really should have something to do art wise on that day every week, whether it's my animation or some traditional art.
The best part of it was how it forced me to focus. I wasn't constantly checking my email and twitter HAHA!

Anyways, here's my channel :) Watch on Mondays


Watch live streaming video from guruubii at livestream.com

No comments:

Post a Comment