Monday 31 May 2010

New layout

I got a little crazy on blogger, and redid the layouts of 2 of my blogs; This one, and Experimental Guru. I think they look pretty swell :)

SO since.. Friday evening we've had no access to deviantART. I contacted Shaw and they said that it's a known issue and they're working on it. Ya well, that doesn't really reassure me too much... but whatever. There's nothing I can do about it, but what concerns me more is the fact that I'm slowly losing the rest of my internet. MY Hootsuite wont load and a few  other internet things I do where I need a client are slowly falling off the shaw radar. Wonderful.....

So ya, As I mentioned in my other blog, Marker Guru, I've been Copic Certified! I took a one day work shop yesterday and it was neat! I really liked it! I'm going to spend the rest of today doing laundry and converting my little swatches into usable resources for my resource book, and then blogging about it (lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment