Friday 19 February 2010

Checkers

So last weekend mum phoned us to tell us that she called the vet because checkers was looking a little under the weather, losing weight etc. and it turns out the Vet has known since November when she had surgery, that she has cancer.

Frustration aside, we now have to take checkers in on Sunday to have her euthanized. We've all (me mum and jeri) had a really hard week of crying and thinking about poor Checkers. Mums waiting for sunday so she doesn't have to do it alone, and so we get to see Checkies before its done. She's very weak though.
The week has been too fast too. I hate that it ends with the end of checkies life.
she's an awesome little kitty, I will miss her so much.


To combat the evil that is coming on Sunday, we're trying to come up with something fun to do on that day to take our minds off things.

To bad the Olympics are stopping us from doing anything downtown. I'd love to get some use out of my Aquarium membership before it expires... I'm debating renewing it.

anyways, thats why the films going a little slow... I'm just deflated.

No comments:

Post a Comment