Sunday 17 May 2009

Naked Men in the city

Well... Almost naked. He did have his underwear full of holes on, I'll give him that.

The story is, we are just leaving Stanley Park after a long time at the aquarium, and there is a pond that usually houses many geese and ducks, and is loaded with delightful pond scum, and goose poo. Technically its probably a very rich habitat for wildlife but for humanity, its generally a scum pond that's nice to look at. to this guy, it was a water fountain, bathtub, and swimming pool.

Pictures or it didn't happen right?

Here he is! Not only did he walk around in it, and wade over to the ducks and disturb them, but then he proceeded to go to the gungy bank of it, swirl some silt around, and DRINK it... Ya man, real Smart.

We had a Blast at the Aquarium. The birds in Flight were awesome, I didn't get many good pictures of the "flight" part but the actual birds were really close sometimes and I got good photos of them on the perches, taking off and landing.

WOOT it was awesome. 400 photos later, and my stock account is going to be pretty flooded soon ;p

Some cute monkeys and turtles too :)

I'll do that tomorrow. For now, I'm going to make some encaustic Medium so I can do the Encaustic 101 for Alysia :)

Stay tuned for that on my Experimental Guru Blog. Should be great :D

No comments:

Post a Comment